Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ice Storm


We had an ice storm last night and school is cancelled today.(I borrowed that pic from someone online) I am excited to have Brad here. He made me his yummy scrambled eggs and toast. I am happy. Simple pleasures.
I served a mission in Missouri and we were there during one of the biggest icestorms they ever had. Power was out for days. Trees were down all over the streets. It was crazy beautiful. I took lots of photos of the event. I even sent one of the photos to a guy I knew named Brad Chambers. I didn't want him to see me in the photo so I carefully cut myself out. He thought it was strange that this girl would send him a photo of the icestorm and cut herself out. (he kept the picture, though. Ahhhh!) And now...we're married. Nice of him to stick around!!

4 comments:

Pattie said...

this a cute story.ps dont forget to post your ring.. for all of us to see.

Brimaca said...

That's really funny that you cut yourself out. You're a goof!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot about that until you just mentioned it. That was hilarious! When are you guys leaving to come home? Flying or driving?

Tiffany said...

I loved our snow day!! It was so nice to have Steve home! (minus the tree that almost fell on our house! yikes!)