Monday, January 7, 2008
More Christmas pics.
Chloe sat on Santa's lap 3 times while we visited. She never cried.
The girls.
Every year the little kids act out the Nativity story. This year, Chloe was aced out for the baby Jesus by her newer cousin, Ellsie, so she lucked out and got to be the star. Look at how cute she is holding the star all by herself.
We went up to Ogden and walked around the Village of Lights. Can you tell it was a pretty cold night. This is a picture of James (chloe's 5 year old cousin) and Chloe. Hard to tell who is who:)
I LOVE christmas lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pics! I'm jealous you went skiing. I haven't been in years but I sure love it.
Cute, fun pictures. Thanks for sharing!
I loved looking at all your fun Christmas Vacation memories! Chloe's new grin is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment