Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break part 2

We had so much fun with Jeff and Holli Chambers. They spent from Friday-Wednesday with us. We toured church sites, played games, watched the entire 3 season of The Office, and went out to eat. And of course, Chloe loved all the attention.




I loved being back at the Liberty Jail. I have so many pictures of me in this spot as a missionary and as I stood there, now, as a mom, it was just awesome. Can't believe its been over 5 years!

3 comments:

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

I remember you standing there too. You look even more lovely now - and complete with your arms full. You have a beautiful family.

The Shermans said...

We went to all the church history sites over Spring Break too. I thought of you when we were at Liberty Jail!

Brimaca said...

I can't believe it either. I took M there last year this same time. It was so neat to think how much the mission made me a better person and a better mom. Malachi and Libby have that place to thank for me marrying who I married and living the life we live.