Fun at the water park. The med students and their families get to go for free. We've spent lots of time there this summer. Chloe is fearless in the water. We're going to get her into a swim class this winter.Sometimes she just keeps walking into the water and thinks she can swim.
Fun with dad and the water park.
Most of Chloe's little friends are older and she loves being one of the "bigger kids". I've never seen her just sit still like this before. I think she was showing off for a her cute friend Jackson.





9 comments:
That second picture is so cute! Megan loves the water too. We took her to the pool last week and she screamed bloody murder when we tried to make her leave. I'm glad you didn't lose anything in the flooding. I remember the big rain storms and kind of miss them too.
Cute, cute pictures of Chloe. It is a good thing nobody lives in your basement. Love ya. EM
Cute water pictures of Chloe, Ellsie loves the water as well, I love it when they are just so fearless of it. That really sucks about your basement I'm glad nothing got destroyed. love ya Mandy
I am sure i have watched here grow up right before my eyes.. she is such a cutie
What cute kids :)
I'm so glad to read a post! I've been missing the little Chloester. You too! How are you guys? Looks like you are having lots of fun.
love the pictures!! Water has to be the best part about summer for little babies!! I love the picture of Chloe on the couch(holding still) I was glad to find out that my children aren't the only ones that can't ever just hold still. Sometimes I wish they would just sit and watch a movie once in awhile:)
You have a swimsuit picture!
You guys were a cute little fam at the pool today. I love that picture of Chloe getting drenched. And I love that she pushes around a grape.
I'm excited to go to the pool again with everyone! I get home on Saturday!! The pics of Chloe are so cute- I love the one under the water.
Post a Comment