Last Friday was Wellness Day. Brad had the day off of school so we took the day to play. We went to a nearby farm with some other families and did a corn maze and a tractor ride. With a little 18 month old, everything is an adventure and a discovery. We had fun.
Chloe walked the whole corn maze. She tried to keep up with the other little kids. Doesn't she just look so "in charge" in this picture.
We found the whistle in the middle of the train-designed corn maze. Each of the kids took a turn blowing the whistle.
Click on the picture below to see it in better detail. Chloe particularly loved the jump house. We weren't sure if she would. I think it goes back to her loving to jump on her bed in the mornings.




5 comments:
She is a doll Mel...love that in charge picture...what a little cutie.
I love that pic of her "in charge" of the corn maze. So adorable!
Looks like alot of fun!!!
I love fall fun!
Fall is the best time EVER!! I love those pictures, it makes me miss the fall season. It's still really hot here!
Post a Comment