Sunday, November 30, 2008

some more Thanksgiving...

Santa decided to get out of his chair because dear Chloe was just crying. He said he'd let me sit in the chair and then pose himself in the back (seriously, nicest Santa ever. When I asked him if he was really married to Mrs. Clause, he said "no, but I wish. She is cute!) I love how Chloe is looking at him and as for me? well, I am always ready for a picture (laugh)
Taegan, Brad and Chloe.
Obviously, we get very excited at what Chloe gets excited at. You can't see her reaction to the water is equally as big as my reaction to her.
You can always count on Chloe ot take a free ride. Here she is with her little friend Olivia. I can't believe they are only 1 year apart. Chloe looks SO big.
I am Thankful for so many things. But my tops list (and pretty standard list from year to year) is My Brad, My Chloe, Starsky, our families/friends, a warm house, good health, food and not just basic food but like really good food and yummy recipes and lots of options, living in the USA, Brad pursing his dreams, my imagination, my talents, my faith, and the Savior without which none of the above would be possible.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

YOu look so cute and happy in all the photos. Such a sweet mommy with such a gorgeous little munchkin.