Monday, March 23, 2009

In the warm California sun...

Here are some pictures of our Disneyland trip. The whole Chambers family went to California for the whole week. We had warm sun, 3 great days at Disneyland, a day at the beach, and many wonderful memories. Lots and lots of pictures below, just so you know before you commit:)
Chloe's first ride. Dumbo.
Frozen banana on Balboa island. The place claimed to be the original frozen banana shop.
The Balboa Ferry.
Strolling along on Balboa island. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.
Here is the whole Chambers family except for Robert and Courtney. How lucky we were to all be able to go vacation together. Good thing the colleges had similar spring breaks. We missed Robert and Courtney for the last part of the week because they had to get back on Tuesday.
Grandma Nancy with her grand daughters. Madeline, Chloe, and Isabelle. Chloe immediatly idolized Maddy and couldn't get enough of "Ee-za-belle". So fun to have girl cousins.
3 girls in front of the cars. Leah, Mel, and Holli. Love these girls.
The girls were so happy together and just happy period. Chloe woke up at 615 daily and we went to the park and stayed till 830-9 and got to bed by 10 and then started over again. They were all such troopers.
Our little Chloe loved the teacups. This ride is one of my first memories of Disneyland when I was a kid, so we had to do it with her.
We struck it lucky when Chloe and I wandered into Mickey's playhouse and found Mickey at the end. Darn it, I just deleted the cute mini mouse picture. We dressed Chloe in her Minnie shirt and she loved when she saw the Minnie in person. She hugged her and smiled and squealed.
Look at Chloe's happy face. She loved the whole Disney experience.
This is Chloe's uncle Robert. He adores her and she adores him.
California Screamer. That is the best roller-coaster. This is a true action shot of Brad and some of his family.
We were there on St. Patrick's Day. Here we are sporting some green.
Days at the beach. Like dad like daughter.
Chloe loved the ocean. She wasn't a bit afraid as she ran in the cold water and let the waves splash her little legs. She's an adventure girl that's for sure.

Gotta do the family picture at the beach.Brad is never afraid of the cold water.
Thanks Steve and Nancy for an unforgettable trip. We had the greatest time.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip! You guys look so good!

Brimaca said...

I loved all the pics!!!! Chloe looked like she had such a great time. My first memory is the teacups too!

Amanda and Miles said...

It's hard to believe she is 2 already. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Coopers said...

Great pictures and I love the fact that you put them up so soon! It was great to see you guys...

aimee said...

Looks like you guys had such a good time, I'm glad you had nice weather. What a fun experience to take Chloe to Disneyland---she's a cutie!

Wright's said...

What a fun trip. I loved all your pictures.

6deans said...

Oh how fun...family trips are the best...too bad it wasn't with us :) JK. I am glad you had a great time and you have such great inlaws. You could definately tell Chloe had the time of her life...:)

Mandy said...

What a fun trip, I can't wait to take Jax and Ellsie. I love the picture of Chloe in the tea cups, those are my favorite. Hey check out the crafty blog on my blog. I think you need to join, you always have the best crafts.

Marianne and Matt said...

That looks like such a fun vacation!! And I love the cake you made for Chloe's birthday. You certainly are quite a little artist!