Saturday, March 7, 2009

So, I had a birthday...

So, it appears as though I had a birthday last week. It was the perfect day. Thanks to all who remembered little mel in Mizz-ur-a. Brad spoiled me rotten and so did my mom and my mother in law. I am a lucky girl. B-rad made me a birthday dinner and even made this terrific red velvet cake (picture below) What a great guy.
Here I am blowing 29 candles out, are you serious?
Just an update on the Chloe blue. She is sassy as ever, She loves to talk on her cell phone to her friends and her friends moms (my friends) which is cute. She and the dog are true siblings, getting on each other's nerves and then friends again in seconds. Actually, I just decided I will do a mom complete update on Chloe in a couple of weeks cuz it's her 2 year old b-day. As for the Chambers family. We are doing great and we will be doing greater after next week when Brad is done with 6th quarter medschool and we are in Disneyland with the Chambers clan. Love to you all.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad that brad spoiled you. You surely deserve it.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Happy Birthday, Mel! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. You make 29 look dang good! :)

Mary Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Melanie! I saw your blog on Brittany's blog and thought I would say hi. Your family is beautiful. I hope you have fun in Disneyland. :)
- Sister McC

Brimaca said...

Happy belated b-day!!!! Cute pic of you and the "kids."

6deans said...

What an awesome cake Brad made you. I love the picture of you, Chloe and Starsky...what cute kids you have :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Mel...oh my heck 30 next year...we are reaching a new level in life...old...yikes...Just teasing, glad it was a fun day!

Ian and Tamra said...

What a nice husband, but you deserve someone who treats you that well!

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

happy birthday mel.. hope you had a great day

Marianne and Matt said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a great day...and WOW red velvet cake...sounds wonderful!