Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some finds

Yesterday, I decided Chloe really needed some new sandles. She's been wearing stinking ones and too small ones. So yesterday we happened upon a little store called The Chldren's Place. You may have heard of it. They had great deals and adorable finds. We even managed to get out of the store with some stuff for the little man and not just more colorful skirts for the Chloers. I got 11 things for 48 bones. Nice! Tomorrow I think I finally need to buy some maternity clothes. Grrrr...but yeah at the same time. 

B-rad just found out that he has a saint of a doctor who told him that "the other docs will surely run you ragged these next 2 years so I am just gonna give you Fridays off. So, today is officially Friday and tomorrow starts the weekend. We love it when he's home.

2 comments:

Sara said...

look at you -- enjoying REAL shopping! yes, i'm jealous!!

Jenny said...

gotta love more than just whatever walmart happens to have