My cute friend took our family pictures last weekend. It was so fun to see her and her little family. Afterwards, we went to the best zoo and finished to day off at the Chamber's classic-Steak and Shake. Although, they did not have the Guac burger AND kids don't eat free at this Steak and Shake. Weird.

Here is our Bluebird.
I took this on another occasion of EZ. He is over 5 months. Seriously. 5 months!


11 comments:
Melanie! I love those pictures, they are adorable. But I am not so excited about your Utah trip because you will be gone too long! I do hope you have a great time, though!
What a cute happy family.
Can't wait to see you guys!
ps Maren did a great job!
So cute! I love the pictures, and I love you guys :)
Beautiful pictures! Have a great time in Utah!
I LOVE those family photos! You all are too cute.
You should come see the HUGE expansion at Copper Hills. We would love to see you too!
This is Shanie commenting with Rock's account. What a cute family you have. When are you coming to Utah again. I was thinking we could get together with Danielle and others from the mission on Monday the 7th. You offered your mom's house. What do you think. Have a little picnic that monday around 6:00?
Such a beautiful family. I can't believe how big chloe is getting.
I love the new pictures...so cute. Less than a week now...YAHOO can't wait to see all of you. Reality TV here we come =)
Love the pics... ummm, when are you coming to UT?
your little boy is as handsome as ever. can't wait to see you so soon:)
Post a Comment