Friday, November 18, 2011

A great birthday and visits

I like this picture of the Peoria bridge.
So full of spirit.
Here is little EZ opening his first gift. I think he loved it.
Thomas. At this age you kind of "create" something your kids into and Thomas just fit. He says the word "thomas" so cute and he gets excited when the song comes on and well, we went with the Thomas theme for his 2 year old birthday. He got a rolling Thomas backpack, a video, a cake, some trains, and lots of other great birthday presents, too.
His cake.
Our cute Melinda was out here for the week to celebrate with us and she made an amazing lasanga for the festivities and here I am with the cake wearing my same sweater I wear at every birthday it seems.
He was quite the engineer with his cake.


We also had Grandma in town which was double the fun.



We went to chuck-e-cheese the day of his birthday and then to Steak and Shake that afternoon for lunch. It was a great weekend and I know our little man felt very very loved.

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

What a fun party. my boys love Thomas too. Ez is a CUTIE PIE!!!

Mindy said...

I was so glad I got to come out and see you guys and be there for EZ's birthday. Love and miss you guys!

6deans said...

LOVE the Thomas cake. You are one talented little baker :)

Brimaca said...

I have trouble commenting sometimes. Blogger has issues. But awesome b-day! He's a cutie! And I agree with you on the Christmas tree!