An unknown fact about Brad: He's really really good at those claw games where you play for 50 cents and try and catch a prize in the bin below. When we were at Steak and Shake he won this little guy for the kids. The prizes are usually ugly in those bins but this was the cutest one in there and he got it. He cheered, outloud, for himself and said, "I just won." Well, this little guy has been in EZ's bed ever since. One night I heard EZ saying "santa diaper" as clear as day. So I went upstairs to see what he needed. Sure enough, he was holding his santa while hanging over the edge of his crib and pointing to the diapers. So, I had to lay Santa down and proceed to put a diaper on him. EZ was satisfied though I'm not sure Santa was:)
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Santa
An unknown fact about Brad: He's really really good at those claw games where you play for 50 cents and try and catch a prize in the bin below. When we were at Steak and Shake he won this little guy for the kids. The prizes are usually ugly in those bins but this was the cutest one in there and he got it. He cheered, outloud, for himself and said, "I just won." Well, this little guy has been in EZ's bed ever since. One night I heard EZ saying "santa diaper" as clear as day. So I went upstairs to see what he needed. Sure enough, he was holding his santa while hanging over the edge of his crib and pointing to the diapers. So, I had to lay Santa down and proceed to put a diaper on him. EZ was satisfied though I'm not sure Santa was:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I think I might have to incorporate the breakfast on Christmas Eve...love that idea :) You look so cute pregnant...it is hard for me to even believe you are going to have a baby in just over a month. I sure hope we get to see this little one sooner than later :) Happy New Year!!! xoxo Em
Post a Comment