Our little Chloe had her first dance concert. She loved being on the stage. She did not love that her costume didn't come with a skirt. Seriously, who chooses a costume for 4-5 year olds with no skirt to "froof" yes, "froof!" around in. She looked adorable though and had a great time. Brad made it in time for the other dances but was there to give her high five after and go eat with us and some friends.
Chloe and her little friend on the far left. So fun taking dance with a friend because then I had a friend, too.
Then her first soccer game was the next day.
I suppose i'll have to learn a thing or two about soccer because she seems to really like it and have a knack for it. Go Chloe...this was your week for sure!!


3 comments:
I agree she deserved to have a cute skirt or something with her costume. She looks like a natural on the soccer field. GO CHLOE! :)
Wow! My kids are so shy. I put them in things but they ARE never excited to perform.
So cute! Love her new haircut. And so excited she's starting soccer! She is going to love it. And she has 3 aunts in Utah that can play with her.
Post a Comment