With summer coming we...
ran through the sprinklers for a couple of days and have run through the rain a couple times.
Watched some baby Einsteins.Had a memorial Day barbeque.
Ez has sustained 2 head wounds so far...and summer is just beginning. Nice bandaid, kid.
We love our fire pit we won last year at a raffle. But...since summer is beginning I want to share this info: Don't buy generic stuff for smores. Gross. Just buy the jet puffed and the honeymaid!!!
We've been picking blackberries everyday from across the street. When other people are picking we think, "these are our berries." But really it's just this small lot of unclaimed land that just so happens to grow the most sweet, delicious black berries around. We eat them all before we get any home.
We went to a strawberry festival.
And...we happened upon this gorgeous field of wild flowers. My parents grew some of these in their backyard for a few years and they are simply gorgeous. Gorgeous!
I'm going to pot a July 4th project in the next few days so stay tuned.



2 comments:
Yeah for summer, yeah for trips to Utah, Yeah for McCall, Yeah for just being able to hang with you and your cute family! Can't wait :)xoxo
Third time is a charm, I hope. I loved all the fun pictures. ITt makes me so homesick for all of you. Can't wait to see your pixs of your new home. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment