Thursday, July 26, 2012

We like a lot of pictures.

Our kids are so lucky to have such a fun place to spend a big portion of their summers. Here are some of the highlights...

We went to Liberty Park canyon water area. This picture is all EZ. Always checking out how things work.
Took a ride on Trax with Em, Sadie, Grandma Ruthie and Grandpa Robert.
Went to a Disney radio train ride thing.
It is tradition to take the kids to the spot I first heard "I love you" and the spot we got engaged. Here I am retelling the story.
All things pioneer!
A hike with a brother to a picture perfect mountain spot. I love you mountains.
Some good good friends and their sweet kiddos.
Cousins.
Sleepovers. We went on 3 mini vacations in the one big vacation. Lola is now sleeping like a crazy person since our return because I had to wake her so people could stay sleeping but you know we wouldn't trade it for the world.
We were there for father's day. We missed Brad but glad to be with my dad.
Gma Ruthie's birthday. I haven't been there to celebrate with her in person for a long time. I made her a cake with simple forget me nots on it because she loves those and cake!
We skipped out on church our last week after sacrament meeting and headed to temple square. Such a perfect place.
Plane museum.
And since we've been back...we moved out of one place and into another about 1 mile away. wrecked the van. Sold some couches. Bought some couches. Had no tv for 4 weeks. No internet for 3 weeks. Still no couches to sit on. Diagnosed by the Doctor with mono (for both of us) finished 2 weeks of swim lessons. Watched movies. Popsicles. Explored the neighborhood. Hopeful thoughts of exercise soon. What else?? Just lovin' summer and our new place.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

auuuuuuuugggggggg- I have mono too! Well, actually I had EBV Mono when I was a Junior in HS. Now I have CMV- I call it Mono though because it's pretty much the same thing. What the heck? Must be making it's rounds.
In other news, I can't believe you were in Utah and we didn't hangout! Your kids are getting big and they are so cute!! You'll have to tell more about wrecking the van. Hope you are okay.

6deans said...

Fun Utah trip update. You definitely need to blog the story of your car accident. Oh and you new house too :) xoxo