Monday, November 12, 2012

The Big EZ turns 3.

Well, hello there EZ boy! Happy Happy Birthday to you.
We can't believe you are 3. 
One morning he turned in a circle and said, "this is how I turn 3" Then he followed that with pulling his arm up in his shirt so you couldn't see it, and saying, "look I only have 1 arm"
We live in Peoria Illinois, which is the Caterpillar Truck headquarters. They have a new museum so we went and checked it out. It was totally worth it. Fun for the whole family.

 This expression tells it all.

 And this expression shows the gift excitement. We gave him a fast moving firetruck and a helicopter. Chloe and Lola gave him a piggy bank and Grandma Ruthie and Grandma Robert gave him a little learning laptop computer (which is actually a win/win gift for he and Chloe!)

 I love making cakes. Part of the fun is picturing the perfect cake for the birthday person at their stage in life. This cake was 100% Ezra. Even though he requested a Caillou cake (we made Caillou pancakes that morning)  I used my mom card and intervened. He loved his cake.

 His best buddy Madeleine.

EZ you are one spunky kid. You light up with excitement all the time. You are cuddly and affectionate and daring and love your momma. You are small but mighty and have such a happy EZ going personality. You idealize your older sister and adore your little sister. You love to hold my hand and make sure you know exactly where I am at all times. You always wish "you had a phone or a camera" to be holding. You love banks and money and snacks. Happy Birthday big guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That museum looks so fun! We will have to make a visit. I am glad Ez had a great birthday and your cake looks delicious!

6deans said...

Looks like it was a fun birthday. YAY! Ezra you are now 3... you are getting SO BIG! Love, Love the cake. Hopefully you got my text and phone message yesterday...since you rarely text back I wasn't sure. Owell, just wanted Ezra to know we were thinking about him. Love you EZ :)

BRAD and LEAH said...

Looks like EZ had a great birthday!! What a fun day! I am totally impressed with your awesome cake making ability!

Brimaca said...

Such cuties! Happy b-day big guy! And that baby makes me want to smother her in kisses (looked at her pics in the posts below). :_