Tuesday, May 28, 2013

undies hat

So, Lola just wanders around the house a lot. Today, I saw her out of the corner of my eye with EZ's undies on her head. I tried to grab the camera fast enough. So here is what took place in about 5 minutes.
#1 By the time I got to her she was taking it off.
#2 Once it was off she thought it was better to have it on so she put it back on! 
 #3 Pause for a photo.
#4 I think she thought the shorts would be a good addition. 
 #5 But then the shorts fouled up an already good thing.
 #6 So then she just decided to go straight for the shorts.
#7 Love those legs and that skirt. Could squeeze her forever.

 #8 Back to the undies. At this point she knew she was being funny.
 #9 and the shorts were not so funny.
 #10 But once they were on they were harder to get off. So she settled for just holding the undies.
 #11 Back to the stairs.
 #12 Maybe I should come for some help.
 #13 She firmly told me "no" when I tired to help and that was followed with a firm "mine!"
 #14 then back up the stairs to start going back down the stairs.
 And now she is walking around with shoes on her hands...her hooves. But more of that for later.

1 comment:

6deans said...

Hahaha. Love it :)