Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Fun

 I LOVE Smores. It's a bit of an obsession. I just love them. So, I came up with a smore's cake. It was pretty ridiculous! I mean look at that thing.
Back in the day I used to make Chloe dresses out of Brad's old shirts. Well, then she grew to tall and  I couldn't use the hem of his medium shirts anymore. Enter XL shirts. My friend gave me this men's dress shirt (I know considering the pattern) and I came up with this cute summer dress.

 Brad is such a good kitchen mopper.
 And I will be sad to see baseball end. Coaches pitch was actually quite fast paced and action packed. I think Chloe found her sport. She plays catch and practices hitting every night and day.



1 comment:

6deans said...

That cake looks delicious...mmmmm! Cute dress and I love that Chloe likes softball. Such a fun sport for girls :)