Friday, September 14, 2007


...and this is what I almost stepped on while walking to church a couple of sundays ago.

7 comments:

Pattie said...

Wow what a great picture were you freaking out like i was...

Brooke said...

That is such a freaky picture! I hope you don't find any more of them...

Coopers said...

I see rabies written all over this thing!!

The Petrini Post said...

Hey Melanie! Hello from an old from from Olympus! How are ya. I just love this blogging thing where I am finding so many old friends. Your little girl is adorable. I hope you don't mind if I check in on you from time to time. It's so good to see how you are doing. Take care and feel free to say hello sometime!
Melissa (coleby) petrini

The Petrini Post said...

Okay, I guess I should proof-read my comments before I leave them. One too many "froms" in that first sentence...it was late. Anyway, I meant to say friend....either way, just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing. Take care!

Unknown said...

Yikes! I can't believe we live in a place where you can see THIS walking to church. Great shot! You should blow it up and hang it on your wall for Halloween.

Melissa said...

That's one of the scariest pictures I have ever seen. Yikes! We had one in our house here... I guess the Catholic church right by our houses have them in the attic!