Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Starsky

Anyone wondering about Starsky and how he is adjusting??
**This is Starksy during his mid-day nap. He really acts like we are intruding when we walk by.
Starsky and Chloe are good buddies. Atleast she has finally learned to turn her head when he licks her instead of just opening her mouth and grabbing his face and getting a face full.
Starksy can sit at the base of the trees for hours. He is making sure a squirrel doesn't get down. He does this everyday. I get a real kick out of watching him. Brad's theory is that when Starsky is tied up the squirrels get real close to him and taunt him and then when we let him off his leash he tries to retaliate and show them who is boss. I'm not sure he could ever catch one, but he looks fierce doesn't he?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Don't you love how our pets become almost like a child. I'm glad to see that someone elses dog gets to sleep on the bed too. Molly always acts a little put out when we walk in on her napping on our bed.