Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In case anyone is keeping track...

...my tooth broke, again. 3rd time in one week. Yikes! This time I decided to change my approach. I went to a different dentist and as a result paid less and ended up getting a refund for my previous work. This time it only took them 2.5 hours! Seriously, I was there forever. I don't think I was the number one priority on the block. The dentist tried to give me a shot! (what for??) I pleaded no. She tried to take an x-ray(what for??) I pleaded no. Needless, to say I hope I am done with this stuff.

3 comments:

6deans said...

Mel...I am so sorry about your tooth!!! Hopefully you will good now for awhile. Love ya. EM

Brimaca said...

eeekk yuck. like one trip there every six months isn't nightmare enough!

Marianne and Matt said...

Hope your tooth is finally fixed!! I'm sure that has NOT been fun to deal with!