Go see the new Disney movie UP! It was our first movie outing with Chloe and she thought it was very very cool, though she didn't wear the 3D glasses. She ate the popcorn and loved being a big girl at the movies, plus the movie was super cute and such a sweet story. Loved it.
Here is our big girl on her bike. Luckily we have shown her a good example, I guess, with the helmet because when our friends gave us this bike she said she had to "wear helmet" when she rode. Yay! She loves this little bike.

One afternoon, there was all this free stuff set up for the kids, including a helicopter they could go in, a fire truck, a little train that drove us around, and free hotdogs and chips.



The school does a garage sale every year so the outgoing students can get rid of some stuff. The sale had 50 families. The locals came and bought. The sale didn't start till 8 but Brad said most of our stuff was gone by 8 and we were tired of the sale by 930 even though it didn't end til noon. We packe up and were gone by 1030. We sold quite a bit of stuff and made enough cash to buy the new baby a swing and hopefully a glider for me!

B-rad loves LOVES his bike and all things related to bikes. He encourages several of his friends here to buy bikes and has just loved having a little posse' of guys to ride with. He also designed an ATSU jersy for the bike enthusiasts. Here he is with his friend Trenton.

Here I am with my friend who does everything I like to do. I will truly miss her when we move.

Here are some of the great friends Brad has made while he has been here. Brad (moving to Illionis) Tyler (staying in Kirksville) Scott (moving to Arizona) and Trenton (moving to Utah) We are so glad we crossed paths with these guys and their families.
6 comments:
M has that same bike and we need to get him a helmet. Actually I guess we need helmets. We're bad examples! When do you move?
Melanie, I just have to tell you that you do not look even one day pregnant in these pictures.
I loved the movie Up also, so cute. Chloe is so adorable and how fun with the garage sale that you will be able to get some new stuff yay! love the bike jerseys!
I can't wait to take our boys to a movie, maybe that would be a good one to take them too! That yard sale idea for the students is a great idea.
We actually saw UP last night and I thought it was soooo funny. It is definately geared toward adults and kids. I can't believe you guys move soon...I bet you are REALLY going to miss your friends in Kirksville :( I was asking Mike last night when we should plan our trip out to see your new area...I will let you know when. I am thinking maybe in January or February. Let me know when you want us :) (Without Kids of course)
Hey Melanie,
I am just catching up on your blog and I am so excited that you are expecting again!!! Hooray! I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl. Congrats. And good luck moving. I had to move here (AZ) in July while prego and it was no fun, but we made it. Wish I was there to help.
Post a Comment