So, I got up and fed sweet Ezra...he doesn't know I'm sick. and just as I was feeding him who should awaken in her room but sweet number 1. It's 630. Today of all days Brad had to go in at 645. Usually he is such a great help in the morning and I am able to sleep a little bit.
So what have we done this morning? Well, i lay on the coach and pathetically tried to nap as Chloe watch far to much tv. That lasted for about 45 minutes until she came up and said "why are your eyes closed...I want breakfast." I got her breakfast and then she watched some more tv. Later, I took a "burn out shower". Turn the water way hot. I was too lazy to wash my hair because I have a hair cut tonight so I just stood in one spot and got major red welting as a result. Chloe came in and said "why is it foggy in here?" It's only 10:03 now! What are you doing today?
6 comments:
Oh Mel how I wish I could help you out on days like today. I remember being so tired like that when my babies were little...it is SOOOO hard to be patient and get things done when you are sick and lacking sleep. It is OK if Chloe watches TV ALL DAY today. I say just nap right by her and keep giving her snacks. She will survive a little TV time. I hope you feel better very, very soon.
Oh Melanie I know how you feel and it is so frustrating to get sick when you don't go anywhere or see anyone. You try and take all the precautions and for nothing. I think Mack has watched too much tv too.
oh no! I'm so sorry! I wish I could help!
Look on the bright side- you got a shower!! That was always my gauge for how bad the day was....if I could shower, then I could hold onto that! Hope things get easier for you soon!
Oh,I wish you were still here. I would take Chloe for you in an instant. When you took Jenna that time for me, you can see how incredibly grateful I was!!!! Thank you again and I'm sorry.
Mel. Reading this brings back vivid memories...and it seems like sleep is lost for-e-ver. I remember thinking "why do I even have a bed. It's not like I get to lay in it. Ever." Good luck. Thank goodness sleep eventually returns. Hope it's sooner for you rather than later....
Post a Comment