Another project to keep my busy was this little "redo" Easter dress. My sister sent me this cute gently loved Easter dress. I love more vibrant colors so I set to work. Thanks to the inspiration of "redoing" clothes from many of my friends out there.
This is the new dress. I just took those pink rosebuds off. Add some bright pink thread to the center of the light pink flowers (this took WAY longer than I thought it would) and then added the bold pink ribbons in the center. I love it and it makes me happy that Chloe will have something "new" for Easter.
I heart running. I seriously prefer to run when it's colder. I'm the opposite of most people, I know. So, I have had some great mornings and evenings to get out and get this body back in shape. The shoes and the leash go hand in hand. Starksy loves a good run, too.Brad would say he hearts his trainer. We set the bikes up as often as we can and ride in the living room while the other watches our shows.
4 comments:
Mel, your dress turned out great. I love it.
Wow on the dress! And I love to run too. I prefer cool, not cold. When it's cold it makes my legs ache.
That's a great idea to redo clothes--I've never seen that before! The dress turned out great!
I just have two words...talented and impressive. LOVE IT :)
Post a Comment