Sunday, August 8, 2010

This guy.

This guy had a birthday, shout horray! He wasn't supposed to be home until late Friday night but he surprised us at Chloe's little track meet at 530. Oh, what a great great surprise.
Life got right back to normal for a couple of days but now he's gone again.
Aren't they cute? Ezra has had THE craziest sickness ever. Remember the fever? Yep, it lasted for 4 days and he is now covered in a bright rash. The only sickness we've experienced in our house has been proceeded by seizures so this LONG illness was way different and so so so sad in different ways. He was just so different and not himself. Goodbye illness we are all very happy to see you go.
Over the birthday weekend Brad introduced this one to water balloons and "flying" balloons. Isn't she so cute.
The community puts on these $1 track meets on Friday. Each age group starting from 2-8 or so gets to run one lap around. They get a ribbon each week and the last week they got a trophy. It was a fun 30 minutes activity to look forward to. Plus, since her parents love running we figured she better like it, too!

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

I would love it if our community had that program. I'll have to look it up. I'm soooo glad E is feeling better.

The Shermans said...

Does Ezra have Hand, Foot, Mouth disease? You know that goes around during the summer. You've got cute kids! Love the updates.

Ruthie said...

Mel: are you proud of me. I found this by myself. I love the advent calendar. Keep the pictures coming. We are going to miss all of you this y ear. Love mom