Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lots!

Here I am blogging...finally. I always have so much to blog and then just don't and then I finally do. So here I am:)
This Brad of mine. Here is in his purest joyful form-hanging christmas lights. This is our first time hanging lights. He loved his little project. I like seeing him do stuff that is "normal", that most guys do and just take for granted cause they actually have time.
He just started his month of nights. That means no Brad from 630pm till 930am. Boo, but we have Friday nights and Saturdays to look forward too. And church with me every sunday! And...christmas!!
His little helper. She loved every minute of it too.
Our Thanksgiving. Things I love about Thanksgiving: family togetherness, the anticipation, the baking and planning, cooking and decorating. Things I don't love: Turkey. I really don't.
Cute Holli and Jeff came from Missouri to visit us for the weekend. We love them. And Holli and I dominated the Feast.

This little guy loves our Friday night movie night just like his big sister.
They love their uncle.
Decorating cookies. A regular occurence at our house.
Oh I am so hot. Really, I had to include this because it's just pathetic. Nice angle, nice outfit (what the heck am I wearing:) But, that little baby is cooking away. My little side bar says 90 days. Wow! Chambers 4 becomes Chamber 5 soon.
This site:)
On to Christmas. Here are some Christmas ornaments. We collect an ornament from every big vacation we go on. I have started to buy the kids ornaments each year to represent them. I love eclectic Christmas trees like my mom's tree (she has so many pretty classic looking ornaments on her tree handed from her mom) Christmas is magical at my mom's house and I want Chloe to love the magic of Christmas, too. Actually, she already does.

More Christmas magic to be posted, either here or just in my head.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Melanie, you are cute no matter what you wear or what awkward pregnant angle you are at.
I am right there with you on the nights thing. I hope the rest of this block goes by quickly.

Marianne and Matt said...

I had to laugh about Brad doing normal guy stuff. It's pretty much gotten worse (time wise) since matt finished school. We look forward to our Sundays together as well. It looks like you guys are having a "magical" holiday season:)

6deans said...

I am so glad Brad's brother was able to come and celebrate Thanksgiving with you. Love the pic of Brad hanging Christmas lights and doing "guy" stuff. The picture of Chloe hanging the ornaments is my favorite...SO, SO cute. I just mailed your Christmas package today. It should be there by next Monday so watch for it :) xoxo Em