Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Taking photos with EZ

So, I'm loving have time with the little guy. He is so full of spunk and spirit. He loves for me to play with him. He loves holding my hands and calling me mama. He says "thank you" in the sweetest tone. and he has started saying, "that's yucky!" you'd have to hear it. So, I took Ez to take photos in the same spot we took Chloe's photos at the same age. It was pure fun (even in the humidity)

"are you sure a train won't come?"
Yes, buddy, just smile quick and we'll be done (and I'm sure I added a donut in the next plea)
 "really, mama, I think this garage may open soon"
To let you know this is about 4 feet off the ground and totally old and may or may not have actually been a working garage at some point:)
 "Smile like this?"
 Some of my favorites of today and the past.
 I love how both the the outfits totally represent them at this time.
 "should we go down there and take some pictures now."
 "I am refusing to show you anything but sass."
 worn out.
 Spirits are lifting.
 There's my cute guy.
 These images are in my memory...forever...oh, how I love these little ones.
 And that's my boy...always interested in how things "work"

 Have a great Tuesday. I got to spend the day with a fun friend and taking photos of my boy. A very good day.

No comments: