I was going through our scrapbook and decided to take a few photos of photos.
Halloween 2004. Man I love that guy I'm with!
Halloween 2010
Halloween 2012. A couple of times during the night we said to each other, "stop scowling". Oh wait. That's just wrinkle makeup. Too funny. And by the way...that sweater B-rad is wearing was his grandpa's who died in his 90's. I was at old navy yesterday and they are selling a very similar sweater but in maroon and mustard yellow. B-rad is so fashion forward.Ahh...the little old couple.
We had a wonderful weekend in Nauvoo. We did Rendezvous At Old Nauvoo (a cute little play put on by the senior couples which Chloe LOVED), we did the sites, the temple, and had a fun mini vacation.



1 comment:
So fun! I love your costumes. And I love seeing Grandpa's sweater. :) Melt my heart.
Can't wait to see you guys in 10 days!!
Post a Comment