So, I added myself as an author to the blog and apparantly I am allowed to post some more pictures. We'll see how far I can go. Thanks for your advice.
This is our Christmas Tree. We have had a fake one for the past 5 years while we've been in school and we've been traveling back to Utah for Christmas. So this year...we ventured out and cut down our very first tree.
We took one look and new this was the tree for us...though we trudged around some more looking.we could've been wearing shorts. It was a very warm night.
I love B-rad at moments like this. He is such a man. Doing man things. I love it.
She was there.
And so was I. We got our tree early because our "Elf" usually comes once the tree is up for him to leave us some Christmas jammies to enjoy all season.




2 comments:
So fun!! I love that you guys actually cut it down. :)
So fun!!! That weather is AWESOME. Lola is looking More and More like the Chambers...so, so cute! WE LOVE YOU GUYS :)
Post a Comment