9 years ago. We were married on one of the iciest, coldest, dreamiest days. I love my Brad for many many reasons. He does so many small things for me. He is good and kind and I know I am so lucky and probably take him for granted all the time. I am so blessed and the kids are so blessed.
This is our first Christmas together. Ahh. I think right after this picture was taken I threw away this beautiful art print he gave me. So begins Melanie's problem with throwing things away (remember: 2 gifts cards to Sportsman Warehouse, all of his clothes when we moved, his brand new birthday shorts, my new sports bra, my belts, yikes...it's a real problem)
Just a few days ago. 9 years has been sweet. Very, very sweet.


4 comments:
Super cute! You guys look so little in your wedding photos :) Hope today was a good day, even though you didn't see each other much. :)
AHHHHH so cute!!!!
Ummm it's Em. I seem to have a problem leaving comments when my people are logged in :)
You're both so lucky. :) Well...blessed.
Post a Comment