Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Chloe is 6 months old.




Happy 6 month birthday to little Chloe Blue.

7 comments:

Candie said...

What a doll. Don't we all wish we could adjust to "relocations" and still be so cute and happy!!!

Danielle said...

She's getting so big and so cute! I can't believe she's already 6 months old. Time flys.
I go see Dr. Froerer on Friday, did you want me to say hi? ;)

Wright's said...

I still can't get over all that hair. Chloe is so cute. How did our girls get to be six months so fast.

Brimaca said...

So cute!!!!!

Ruthie said...

Thanks for the darling pictures. Chloe looks to be happy, happy, happy and Starksy looks rather content too. We loved the flower pictures, the colors are so like you. We enjoyed the Dahlia fields in Oregon this September. We have some excellent pictures to show you when you are home. Our love to all of you. Brad we know you study, study, study, but it will be worth it. Love you all tons, Mom

Ruthie said...

Thanks for the darling pictures. Chloe looks to be happy, happy, happy and Starksy looks rather content too. We loved the flower pictures, the colors are so like you. We enjoyed the Dahlia fields in Oregon this September. We have some excellent pictures to show you when you are home. Our love to all of you. Brad we know you study, study, study, but it will be worth it. Love you all tons, Mom

Brimaca said...

Did she ever loose any of her hair? I was devasted when at 3 1/2 months Malachi's started to fall out. If it had happened sooner, I was ready. But I thought we were out of the danger zone. :)