So, on Sunday Brad and I walked to church. Since our little sunshine has been rising at 6, we had loads of time. On the way there i almost stepped on something. Use your imagination and try and guess.
CLUES:
!. I wouldn't have died if I stepped on this thing.
2. I have never seen something like this on the streets of Salt Lake
3. I didn't know it was possible to see one of these in the daytime.
Take a guess and I will post later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
my guess its a bat or a garden snake but i am leaning towards a bat..or maybe a turtle.
I'm going to say a 'possum...I remember those being all over the place!
Yeah, I'm going with opossum too. Aren't they ugly????
my guess is a bat although I would think it would fly away so maybe not
Poisonous spider or snake?
Post a Comment