Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The 22nd

The 22nd. My favorite day of every month.
September 22-Chloe has been loving life and we've been loving her for 2 1/2 years.


And today I am just over 30 weeks pregnant. Looking hot.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ohh- Chloe looks adorable--as always! I love her shoes and necklaces!
and goodness- you are adorable yourself! I love your prego belly! :)

Brimaca said...

Your belly sprouted!!! You are adorable pregnant. I hope I look cuter this time being smaller and all. I LOVE the top pic of Chloe. She is so gorgeous. And who knew when we had our dark haired babies they'd come out light brown and blond?

6deans said...

How fun to have grandma Chambers come and visit :) Your belly is looking SUPER cute. I am crazy but I always loved being pregnant and watching my belly grow...now I can just enjoy watching your belly grow :)

Danika said...

I love those boots in that first picture, she is so cute!

Devri said...

You look so cute pregnant! I hope you are feeling good and everything is going well, I don't know why brad and trenton call each other and we don't! I will call you. Chloe looks so cute, we miss you guys.

Marianne and Matt said...

You are both just ADORABLE!! I can just imagine how cute that little boy is going to be! Can't wait to see him.