Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What the mall is good for

I try to pay attention to all things free. Such was the case with this free activity at one of the local mall stores. Chloe got to experience several firsts. First face paint. After we waited in quite a long line it occured to me that she may not know this was going on her face. I asked her which color she wanted and encouraged a few simple shape idea and this is what she chose. So cute. I'm glad she didn't say a hippopotamus or an alligator. We would've had to wait way to long.
Getting her face painted.
They had a table set up with cookies to decorate and right behind it was popcorn and then free balloons. She finally gets that a balloon not held or tied to her wrist equals a balloon in the sky.
She loves her nails being painted so this was fun. This lady let her choose her color and then she completed it off with putting lipstick on her.
I think there was some type of sale going but we had fun just taking the free stuff!

1 comment:

6deans said...

I definatley am a fan of FREE stuff. Love the tyedye :) What a great idea about the quilt for Christmas...than you can always remember one of your Christmas' you were in med school. Chloe is really growing up...super cute :)