A couple of things. We have had a week with Grandma Chambers visiting and it was such fun. Pictures to come soon. We went on a Sunday walk to the horses (3 weeks later after the spider sighting) and...we saw the yellow fellow there, again, in the exact same spot. I touched him with a stick. He moved all about. Chloe has been talking about it ever since. She mentions that mom was scared and touched it with a stick and such and such.
Also, she told me that i should use a tree lopper for something I was doing and I thought I mis-heard her so I asked "what did you say?" She said, "tree lopper" and then I asked her what that was. "it's the tree lopper that professor green been used on Curious George". Yep, just thought I didn't hear you right 2 year old. That was the episode we watched of Curious George earlier. Glad to know my toddler and the tv taught me what a tree lopper was. Chloe amazes me.
This pictures catches her every emotion. She is so fun and happy and my true JOY.
This is her first pair of real shoes. Somehow she made it through 2 1/2 years in crocs, flipflops, and slip on shoes. She felt SOOO big in these shoes. She told us she could run "really fast" in her pink shoes.
5 comments:
I am so happy for you. We had a lot of our twins clothes given to us and it was such a blessing. I'm sure girls are way fun to dress, but I have to say I have LOVED dressing up my boys!!
Yay for good friends. What goes around comes around. You've always been great to people and deserve it in return.
WHY? oh WHY? do you have to live away...I know it is for the best for you but I sure wish we could be around you, Brad and Chloe all the time. We love ya....I just want to grab her while she is running...SOOOO cute :)
I love the picture of chloe running. She is such a cute girl. I hope we get to her some of these cute things she says at Christmas time. Lydia was the same way, talking well and saying things I couldn't believe at two. It's so hard to not compare her to Kate with her hearing problems.
I love the name Ezra. Yeah for hand me downs. I don't know what I would do with out Tami consistently sending us a suitcase of cloths.
What a blessing - you deserve it! You were that person to me when it came to maternity clothes, so thanks again!
Post a Comment