
He is sure cute and we are loving having him here. These really stand up to the saying "a picture is worth 1000 words"



Everything about him has been perfect. He had one little crying fit today and other than that has been very calm. Chloe is sure ready for him and mom to come home. She was a big helper today and pushed her new brother down to the nursery. And we are still hoping that replacement chair makes an appearance before they return home from the hospital.
15 comments:
awww he is so sweet! I am so happy for you guys! ;)
So cute! Thanks for posting all the great pictures!
OMG he is so dang adorable. I can totally tell the dimples Mel was talking about in the first picture. Why the freak do you have to live so dang far away...it's just not fair ):
The above comment was mine. It looks like Rachel's friend Zoe was logged into our computer when I left it. I am sure she would think Ezra was so dang adorable since she has a brother that is 11 named Ezra...such a cute, cute name.
ok, I had no idea you were so close! We need to come for a quick visit and say hi and see him. i have been thinking of you. he is beautiful. i will call you in a month or so when he is not so new-born!
Sunny
Congratulations! I was wondering when he was going to make an appearance. He is absolutely adorable!
Congratulations!
He's perfect and so cute!! CONGRATULATIONS you guys ... SO happy for you! :)
LOVE the name Ezra :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are sooooo happy for you! What a beautiful baby boy...sigh...it makes me baby hungry. :)
Congrats, we are all thrilled for you. He is a keeper. I hope having two will be an easy adjustment for you. Give our love to Mel.
Congrats Mel. I'm so excited for you!
AAAAhhhhh!!! So beautiful! And so different looking than Chloe - but still just as gorgeous. Yay for baby Ezra!
such a doll!! I am so happy for you guys. Glad it all went well. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations! What a special time for your family! He is adorable!
What a perfect baby. Those dimples are adorable! Can't wait to hold Ezra. We need a baby around here (to borrow).
Post a Comment