Monday, November 2, 2009

had to include these...

Around November 2nd I find my hand jello mold and I am disappointed I didn't make the jello so this year we made "hand jello" and Chloe loved loved loved it. My sister in law has this recipe where you make it look kindof more handcolorish and you can put blood veins in it with food color but we just had raspberry which also made a freaky wierd statement. A couple of the fingers fell off too which made for added delight.
We went to our first hockey game. Chloe loved it when they scored a goal (thankfully they scored just for us!) She is sitting with her little friend Rachel who's dad works for the team.
Had to throw the pumpkin picture in. Surprisingly, it didn't take that long to carve them. Chloe decided which shapes we would do for the eyes and mouth and then she colored on mine. yesterday, we discovered the squirrels were eating Brad's pumpkin. Chloe said, "the squirrels are eating papa bear." 

4 comments:

Jenny said...

how fun. We can't wait to take the boys to a hockey game !

6deans said...

Fun HALLOWEEN pictures. Chloe made a very CUTE little mini mouse. Aren't holidays so much more fun now that she talks and is such a little person. Life just gets better and better :)

Pour Some Maple on Me said...

Your halloween looked so fun! I can't believe Ezra's almost here. You are so good about updating your blog. We miss you guys and can't to see you soon!

Marianne and Matt said...

That hand actually looks delicious! When it's made to look like an actual hand (which I have seen before) It looks not very appetizing at all. Your pumpkins are so cute, just like your family:)