Saturday, November 21, 2009

oh he's so cute.

Here are some more pics of sweet Ezra B.
He sleeps ALL the time.
I love these feet pictures.
We brought Ezra right into the nighttime routine of reading books and singing songs.
He's just so dang cute. I can't get enough of his sweet face and his cuddles.

6 comments:

Amanda and Miles said...

I love the feet picture! I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep.

Brimaca said...

Oh I want him! All your girls and your new babies are killing me. They are so precious. I guess I should just enjoy the easiness of my life right now huh instead of sitting here pining. :)

Wright's said...

I love newborn pictures. These are very sweet. You look good Mel.

6deans said...

I just want to eat him up. SOOO, SOOO cute :)

Jenny said...

Adorable. Did you make that hat? I love it

Marianne and Matt said...

what a doll. Makes me a bit baby hungry:)