Thursday, February 23, 2012
Hijacked Blog...
"HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR, IF I HAD ONE WISH THAN IT WOULD BE. THAT I COULD BE THERE TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERSONALLY." on February 24th :)
Melanie Alice (Blue) Chambers,
I want you to know how much I love you and am so grateful you are my sister. I admire you in so many ways...1. You are such a great mother and wife. 2. You are a SUPER great sister and friend. 3. You have such a strong testimony. 4. You have a great excitement for life. 5. You love to exercise, eat healthy and take care of yourself. 6. You have dealt with your diabetes without complaining. 7. You are a great artist. 8. You don't judge others. 9. You are a good listener. 10. Most of all YOU are my FAVORITE little sister. I hope you have a great day of celebrating with Brad, Chloe, Ezra, Lola and Mom and Dad. Too bad I can't come and surprise you this year. I Love You!
Love,
Em
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree! Happy Birthday, Melanie!
Too bad we can't top of our surpise of last year! Love ya Mel.
I agree too!
Post a Comment