Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lots of Lola

I had a birthday yesterday and I have 3 kids!! Brad took the babe and me out to dinner to celebrate and we followed it off with Serendipity and giant cookie skillets and in bed by 1030. Miss Belle slept 4 hours straight at a time and woke me minimally. The kids are with my parents in Nauvoo. Today, I just get to hold my sweet baby girl in my arms and do absolutely nothing. Love, love, love!













Have a fabulous Saturday.

5 comments:

aimee said...

Oh my goodness she is a dream. Those lips! I want to snuggle her. Enjoy that precious babe. The newborn stage goes by so quickly. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

6deans said...

Love the news pics. So, So sweet :)

Mindy said...

So precious! Love you guys.

Brimaca said...

Oh! She's so precious. Little cutie.

Brooke said...

super cute mel! congratulations and I love your pictures