This picture below is Ezra on the lights. He came home with some jaundice and so he has to be with this thing for a couple of days. It really limits our "loving" time but we can atleast still cuddle him and I feed him hooked up to this.
Leaving the hospital with my little man.Just accidently deleted the last two pictures. Stay tuned I guess.
9 comments:
Hey Melanie! I'm thinking OB-GYN now--hopefully the U. of U. will take me for residency! Britt still wants to do anesthesiology, though. I love these pics of Ezra--he's so precious!
congratulations!! he is beautiful.
I hate bili lights!!!!! M had a bed and it was horrible.
He is cute and like I said I can't get over how different he looks from Chloe.
precious!!!
Mel. He is just too sweet.
I hope we'll see this guy at Christmas.
I love the hand up. He's so lucky to have a family like yours.
I love him...what a cutie :)
He is soo cute! I love the chubby cheeks already. I am so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet him next month.
Post a Comment